CrossFit On Track – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
5 min x
Iron Scap (banded reverse flye, external rotation, high face pull, 90-degree rotation)
10 min x
10 Ring Rows
10 Push Ups
10 AbMat Sit Ups
10 KB Swing
Push Jerk (OPTIONAL – Build to a heavy 3-rep; 3 x 3)
Handstand Push-ups (Practice Progressions on HSPU x 10-15 min)
– Handstand Holds
– Negatives to depth
– Pressing out of your best depth
– Kipping HSPU
Pull-ups (Practice Progressions on Pull-Ups x 10 min)
– Develop the kip
– Kipping Pull Ups
– Chest to Bar Kipping Pull Ups
– Butterfly Pull Ups
Metcon (No Measure)
12 min Escalating Density Training:
Strict Pull Ups
– select a weight and a difficulty for strict press and pull ups that allow you to get about 10 good reps.
– Quickly move back and forth between these two exercises and do MAX reps for each set.
– Your reps will naturally decrease as you fatigue and that’s okay.
– Maintain high quality reps throughout
– If you are struggling to finish 1 rep, call it a day.