1) Wednesday, we will be having regular classes in the morning. However, in the evening, we will be entertaining you with CrossFit Candy Land. It starts at 3:30pm, but you can show up any time to do it. I canât promise I wonât be fall-down drunk if you show up after 4:00â¦
2) Thursday, we will not be having morning classes. I mean, weâll need time to clean up from the night before. I personally will need to be shoveled off the floor. However, we will have classes at 1200, 430 and 530pm. See? Nothing with an A.M. in it. On the off chance that a New Yearâs Resolver wanders in at 600 or 630pm, I will individually train them. It will be awesome.
A: Strength Testingâ¦ finding your dark cave. Please post weights as your score for the day
From the start of class until 30 minutes deep you will need to find the following:
1) Back Squat â 1RM (donât short your depth, this is very very important)
2) Front Squat â 1RM
3) Overhead Squat â 1RMâ¦ yeah, I know; thisâll probably go pretty quick.
B: Conditioning â no scores, just survival
EMOM x 20
Min 1: 1 Round of Cindy
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Air Squats
Min 2: Row 150m
Min 3: 10-15 Burpees
Min 4: 15-20 Wall Ball
Amandaâs Beginners Class:
1) Clean Pull Under â 5 x 2, building
2) Clean Pull + Full Clean â 3 x 1+1
3) Clean â establish a daily max! Have fun and stay safe!
1) Front Squat part I â Build to your previous 3 rep
2) Front Squat part II â Build a single as heavy as possible, maintaining good from
a. Consider using a weight belt to help support core
12 min AMRAP â Good luck and have fun!
3 Rounds â rest as much as needed to complete reps well
10-15 Push Press
8-12 Sumo High Pull
6-8 Pus Ups
6-8 Ring Rows
20 Overhead Walking Lunge â 25/15# plate
15 KB Swings
10 AbMat Sit Ups
Max Distance Run with time remaining